Webcleaners.org is all about making the web a cleaner, safer place for users. We are a non-profit organization, so we neither charge for our work, nor is it our goal to gain benefit from the results of our actions. Our main objective is to help search engines like Google, Yahoo, AOL and Bing get rid of spammers, hackers, and other cyber criminals.
What we do
We work closely with the webspam teams of the major search engines to fight black hat SEO techniques. We also communicate with the owners of websites that have become victims of various cyber attacks and help them recover.
Our team fights the following types of spam:
- Hacked webpages or websites containing malware
- Websites that buy or sell links
- Cloaking and redirecting
- Websites containing hidden text
- Comment and other user-generated spam
- Email and social network spam
Check new useful information:
Asking the web questions
- Has my site been hacked
- What to do if my website is hacked
- How to secure your website from hackers? Security tips for webmasters Now you can ask us